Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Signs I Should Pay Attention To

I think the good Lord told me, "Megan, at 27, your body is done having babies!"

Why do I think this???

In early April I started physical therapy for severe hip pain. Three days a week at work and two at therapy. Their solution was give birth.
Miraculously they were right!!!

End of May I was put on bedrest. Due to blood pressure that I honestly believe was due to hip pain and still working a physical job 3x a week.

Mid June my blood pressure kept a steady low high. *sigh*

Delivered a week early. I was a good girl on bedrest.

In hospital had severe reaction to dilauded. That stinks because its the good stuff. Finally got pain control the last day.

Saturday the 30th, my Bells Palsy started.
By the 2nd I was numb on my right side. No muscle movement and no taste. I'm STILL numb.

Cameron stopped gaining weight and was sent for ultrasound for Pyloric Stenosis. Negative. Its reflux.

Today I was diagnosed with De Quervains. Its a form of tendonitis that pretty much causes you pain when you use your thumbs. I received a cortisone shot in my right wrist today and I will have surgery tomorrow.

Do we think that's enough signs? Even if you don't believe them, aren't those enough signs???????
I have been blessed to have the extremes in my two boys.
Evan is my tender heart. He was born 5 weeks early at 4lbs 13oz and 18 inches long. He never looked back. He was my quiet baby.
Cameron is my spit fire. He was 9lbs 5oz and 21 inches long. He came out screaming mad. He's been my opinionated critter that keeps us on our toes. I knew when he was trying to hold his head up on day 1 that he was my curious and active baby.

With Evan Michael, I was close to losing my life with him. I like to think my high BP was just pouring my heart into him. I think Cameron Alexander has taken my ailments as a challenge to drive ahead full force!

I love my babies, my husband and my family. I still think I may need to watch the signs.

And for those of you wanting a girl from us, good luck! !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment