Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bigger and better.. hopefully smaller and amazing

Evan is off to kindergarten. Its going amazingly well. He's so thrilled and eager to learn. I think honestly he loves the responsibility. Lets see how that changes. We all know it will.

Cameron is amazing. The formula change has been a godsend. He is sleeping from about 9pm to 4:30am. Its considered all night since his daddy gets up at that time. He's probably around 15lbs now. He goes to the doctor in Sept. So well see!

Chris and I have started running. I wanted to see if I could do a lap and dammit I did!! I ran .30mi in 3 min. I'm proud. I'm over being bigger and I have to just change my lifestyle. I'm going to own that lap and build my endurance. I will do this. Once I start to work I will incorporate the bowflex.

And in watching Phineas and Ferb today.. I heard this song!

We're leaving our work, we're closing our laptops, and responding to the cry
We gotta make sure the baby's fed and, more importantly, they're dry
We're professional nose-wipers
And know every brand of diaper
But you have to pay the piper
Don't you ever call us gripers
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

We are the Moms and we can't resist the calling
We are the Moms and we hear a baby bawling
We are the Moms and everything you've heard is all quite true
'Cause moms will always come through
Moms will always come through

Ooh, yeah
We are the Moms who get you into your pajamas
We are the Moms and we could do without the drama
We are the Moms and we'll always do what mamas do
'Cause moms will always come through (X5)

No comments:

Post a Comment