Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Raising our boy..

When Evan was about 11 months old we decided it was time for "school". We called a daycare that we have known for a long time. I grew up with the owners girls and mom was friends with the director. Never in a million years did I imagine that these wonderful ladies would not take care of my child, but they would raise him. They spent days molding, teaching and guiding my sweet boy into the amazing little guy he is today. They never hesitated to scold or correct and make sure he was the best he could be. We always allocated extra time in the morning because they were our family. They care about us, not just Evan. It is always a wonderful feeling to walk into a hug and kisses.
I could not have asked for anyone better to step in and help raise our little boy. They have amazingly generous hearts and care so much.

I can't wait until I get to walk through that door with Cameron. There is no one else we trust.

Thank you Pam, Dianne, Dodie and Kellie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment